Button  Business & IndustryButton  Education & TrainingButton  Job Search 
Button  Community ResourcesButton   Career CentersButton  Business Informer 
 Button  ContentsButton  HomeButton Reference CenterButton  WIB, CCEO, Partners, Staff  


Answering these questions will help determine if you need academic services including a diploma, financial aid information, or where to go to school.

Answer the following questions using the key shown here:
A = Strongly Agree B=Somewhat Agree
C=Somewhat Disagree

D=Strongly Disagree

A B C D 1. I need more education to get the type of job I want.
A B C D 2. I had to leave high school before completing.
A B C D 3. I need a certificate, license, or diploma to get the job I want.
A B C D 4. I often do not understand what I read.
A B C D 5. I have trouble reading or understanding the daily newspaper.
A B C D 6. I would like to go back to school but would like some help on enrolling.
A B C D 7. I would like to get into a GED program, community college, college, or master's program.
A B C D 8. I would like to go to school but would need information on ways to pay for it.
A B C D 9. I'd like to continue my education but am not sure what is even available.
A B C D 10. I want to go to school and pretty much know where I want to go and what I want to study.


Count the total number of A's and B's. _____.

If you have three or more, complete an Academics Action Plan.

Academics Action Plan

Here are some materials and resources that are available than I can use on my own:

Here are some classes I can take, workshops I can attend, and groups I can join:

I can make an appointment to talk one-on-one with a counselor on one of these topics:

Developed by Cygnet Associates
590 Sherman Avenue, Waynesburg, PA 15370; (412) 627-3630; Cygnet84@aol.com.

Return to Top

Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind

Employers, Education, and Economic Development
Copyright 1997-2008 Career Depot. All rights reserved. Hosted by Skywave Communications.
Revised: Friday, 14 November 2008 11:42 AM